Definitions and interpretation
DATA collectively all information that you submit to Event Express Ltd via the online booking forms, or obtained from an enquiry received via email or telephone. This definition incorporates, where applicable, the definitions provided in the General Data Protection Regulations 2018;
EVENT EXPRESS LTD, WE OR US
Event Express Ltd, a company incorporated in England and Wales with registered number 4231539 whose registered office is at Unit 7 Berkeley Business Park, Wainwright Road, Worcester, WR4 9FA;
USER OR YOU
any third party that accesses the Website and is not either (i) employed by Event Express Ltd and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to Event Express Ltd and accessing the Website in connection with the provision of such services; and
WEBSITE the website that you are currently using, http://www.eventexpressuk.com, and any sub-domains of this site, the online booking forms, unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions.
a. the singular includes the plural and vice versa;
c. a reference to a person includes firms, companies, government entities, trusts and partnerships;
d. “including” is understood to mean “including without limitation”;
e. reference to any statutory provision includes any modification or amendment of it;
4. We may collect the following Data, which includes personal Data, from you:
b. telephone number
c. email address
d. company name
e. credit card information (once you wish to confirm your booking)
f. web browser type and version (automatically collected)
g. operating system (automatically collected)
Our use of Data
5. For purposes of the General Data Protection Regulations 2018, Event Express Ltd is the “data controller”.
6. We will retain any Data you submit for 18 months from your final check-in date.
7. Unless we are obliged or permitted by law to do so, and subject to any third party disclosures specifically set out in this policy, your Data will not be disclosed to third parties. This includes our affiliates and / or other companies within our group.
8. All personal Data is stored securely in accordance with the principles of the General Data Protection Regulations 2018. For more details on security, see the clause below (Security).
9. Any or all of the above Data may be required by us from time to time in order to provide you with the best possible service and experience when using our Website or online booking forms. Specifically, Data may be used by us for the following reasons:
a. internal record keeping;
b. confirmation of your booking with hotels;
c. marketing purposes such as a telephone call or email with relevance to the event you are attending.
Third party websites and services
10. Event Express Ltd, may, from time to time, employ the services of other parties for dealing with certain processes necessary for the operation of the Website and online booking forms. The providers of such services do not have access to certain personal Data provided by Users of this Website or online booking forms.
Links to other websites
Changes of business ownership and control
13. We may also disclose Data to a prospective purchaser of our business or any part of it.
14. In the above instances, we will take steps with the aim of ensuring your privacy is protected.
Controlling use of your Data
15. Wherever you are required to submit Data, you will be given options to restrict our use of that Data. This may include the following;
16. use of Data for direct marketing purposes, see clause 9 (Our use of Data)
Functionality of the website
17. To use all features and functions available on the Website and the online booking forms, you may be required to submit certain Data.
Accessing your own Data
18. You have the right to ask for a copy of your personal Data held by Event Express Ltd (where such Data is held) at no fee
19. Data security is of great importance to Event Express Ltd and to protect your Data we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure Data collected via this Website and the online booking forms.
20. If password access if required for certain parts of the Website or the online booking forms, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential.
21. We endeavour to do our best to protect your personal Data. However, transmission of information over the internet is not entirely secure and is done at your own risk.
24. Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
25. This agreement will be governed by and interpreted according to the law of England and Wales. All disputes arising under the Agreement will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
You may contact Event Express Ltd by email at email@example.com.
April 19 2018